Join us on September 15th for guest speaker Matt Belden. He is a member of Citizen's for Quality Education (GUHSD's PAC) and the GUHSD Assistant Superintendent. He will be talking about the GUHSD Bond election in November, education funding in general and why the bond is necessary.
We will also:
- have a final discussion about and adopt or policy re expenditures
- get an update about our 2016 candidates
- discuss a potential fall fundraiser
- discuss our holiday potluck
- get an update from the state & county parties
Check check back frequently for details and locations as they change from time to time.
All our welcome! We look forward to seeing you there.
3120 W Cholla St
Phoenix, AZ 85029
Google map and directions