The future of Arizona has never been brighter and LD-20 has never been more important:
- LD-20 has been identified as one of the most flippable districts in the state.
- Arizona's State Legislature is the most competitive it's been since 1966.
- In 2018, we nearly doubled Democratic turnout from the 2014 midterm elections (from 16,613 Democratic Senate votes in 2014 to 32,352 Democratic Senate votes in 2018).
- This district has registered >3,000 more Democrats than the Republicans have:
- Democrats: Nov 2014: 30,071 / April 2019: 37,045
- Republicans: Nov 2014: 40,865 / April 2019: 44,187
For the cost of a few lattes a month you can make a real difference in Arizona!
Please consider a recurring donation to your LD-20!
Legislative District 20 Monthly Meetings
Next meeting: August 20th at 7:00PM
Join us on the 3rd Tuesday of each month from 7:00 P.M. to 8:30 PM in the Washington Elementary School District Navajo Room - 4650 West Sweetwater, Glendale, AZ 85304.
Meet and Greet Happy Hour
Please join us at a fantastic LD-20 business: