Join your neighbors at the next LD20 meeting to find out how YOU can help turn Arizona BLUE!
Informal candidate meet-and-greet is from 6:30PM- 7:00PM.
Anna Tovar for Corporation Commission will be joining us!
The Community Meeting starts at 7:00PM with a full slate of speakers including:
- Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone
- President of Young Democrats of AZ David Huff
- Political Director of AZ Education Association Ellie Perez
Special for this meeting only, LD20 won the contest for the greatest percentage of PCs in attendance at the Winter Convention – we’ll have free pizza care of Maricopa County Democratic Party!
- As always, we’ll hear about the new things happening on the campaign trail for our LD20 candidates.
- Bring your credit card or CASH so you can purchase our very own LD20 t-shirt and/or Dem Donkey merchandise to support your LD.
- Please bring food for the Desert Mission Food Bank and clothing for the asylum seekers. We collect at every meeting!
- PLUS we have free parking and free cookies provided by LD 20 Dems! Please bring you own drinks.
Come with questions! Leave with some answers and the tools to elect Democrats in LD20. Bring your like minded friends, neighbors or coworkers and lets build LD20 into a Democratic power house!
4650 W Sweetwater Ave
Glendale, AZ 85304
Google map and directions